Universal, Sony horror film had been scheduled for October release.
The film takes the place of the previously announced Untitled Blumhouse Horror Project. Universal’s Half To Death from Blumhouse will now open on October 20 this year.
Universal handles North American distribution on Insidious: Chapter 4 while Sony handles international.
Jason Blum, Oren Peli and co-creator James Wan serve as producers, while Steven Schneider, Brian Kavanaugh-Jones, Charles Layton, Bailey Conway Anglewicz, Couper Samuelson and Whannell serve as executive producers.
Universal has moved up by one week its »
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Tom Cruise meets The Mummy in new image from Universal’s monster reboot (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2017, 3:10 AM, PDT)
- Movie News: See Tom Cruise, Henry Cavill in Paris for 'MI6'; Watch New 'The Mummy' Trailer (From Movies.com. 21 April 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise and Henry Cavill’s Mission Impossible: 6 Was Filming Just Blocks Away from Paris Attack (From PEOPLE.com. 21 April 2017, 11:38 AM, PDT)
Universal Pictures [us]
- The Fate of the Furious tops $900 million worldwide (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2017, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Fate of the Furious Wins Second Lap at the Box Office with $38.6M (From MovieWeb. 23 April 2017, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- Five studios reportedly vying for Bond 25 distribution rights (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2017, 5:20 AM, PDT)
James Wan (I)
- Film Acquisition Rundown: The Orchard Picks Up ‘Thelma,’ Samuel Goldwyn Films Buys ‘Gook’ and More (From Indiewire. 21 April 2017, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Lionsgate snags rights to James Wan's Smart House (From Den of Geek. 20 April 2017, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Lionsgate Snaps Up Realty With James Wan’s Smart House (From Dread Central. 20 April 2017, 12:03 PM, PDT)